T.Dg challenge / 31 may - 13 june , 2010

My free kit this week! Tea in the Garden.


Oh! You know I found out that most of the designer upload their kit so fast. After I upload my kit and edit the list order for a while, there's already 6 kits...ya..quite likely this amount have published.


Hey! Beautiful! This bi-weekly free kits are so Beautiful and cute! I love the two little cute penguin in Penguin Party. So cute! I love the brown penguin more as it looks so cheery.


Beautiful butterflies and blings in Forever Friends. Lynn always have fancy kit  to share. Cardboard Pieces is a very special kit. It may be fun to scrap with it.


Oops... My below link is dead... You know I just want to make an example to you how to join T.Dg challenge so I mix and match with other designer kit to create an scrapbook page. However it shows in my Tea in the Garden kit and I afraid you may misunderstand you can find the all the kit in my free kit so I decided to delete the share product.  Huh..the share link is also dead. Anyway... I just want to tell you if you want share you scrapbook page, you need to remember not to delete the product in artscow.








No comments:

Post a Comment