How I made - Time for tea section no.2

Notice the brads in the Tea in the Garden? I created them in photoshop. If you didn't notice, here's the image:















 I want to make a tutorial  to show you how I make the brad.


Step 1 - Circle
Create a new document with transparent background. To create the brad, I click the Elliptical Marquee Tool to draw a circle. I use the #3c3c3c color. I name the layer "Circle".























Step 2 - Glossy
Then I Double-click on the  "Circle" layer to open the Layer Styles dialog box and select Inner shadow, Inner Glow, Bevel and Emboss, Satin and Stroke.





































































































Step 3 - Clipping Mask
Create five new layers and name them the "Background color", "Background pattern", "Image base", "Image" and "Text".Then Right-click on the layers and choose Create Clipping Mask. Ya, set all five layers into clipping mask to the first "Circle" layer.






















Step 4 - Brad Color
Back to the "Background color" clipping mask, click the Paint Bucket Tool and fill the layer in pink color, #e9a99d.






















Step 5 - Brad Background
Go to the "Background pattern" clipping mask. Change the color into dark pink,#b97b6d and choose the Brush Tool to stamp a flower brush. Um.... The flower brush I used is from..Um...Tell you later. You know it's always difficult to remember where the brush is found.






















Step 6 - Image
Go to the "Image" clipping mask layer, change the color into a pink color,#ef9e80 and choose the Brush Tool to stamp a flower brush. The size of the brush is rather small that fit in the circle.

Step 7 - Create a base of the Image
As the flower brush in step 6 is transparent, I need to create a base below.  Select the Magic Wand Tool to select the outer side of the flower image and inverse the select. I hold the Ctrl+Shift+I keys to inverse the select.  Then go to the "Image base" clipping mask layer. Click the Paint Bucket Tool and fill the selected area in another pink color, #eed9c8. 























Double-click on the layer to open the Layer Styles dialog box and select Drop Shadow. Then the base is made!






















Step 8 - The Text
Go to the "Text" clipping mask. Click the Type Tool and type the text.Double-click on the layer to open the Layer Styles dialog box and select Gradient Overlay.












































Step 9 - Metal Outside wrap
Create a new layer and I name the layer "Metal". Click the Elliptical Marquee Tool to draw a  circle that bigger than that in "Circle" layer. I use the #3c3c3c color. As it's cover all the things, I need to cut a hole. So go the "Circle" layer. Select the Magic Wand Tool to select the outer side of the circle and inverse the select. Again I hold the Ctrl+Shift+I keys to inverse the select. Then back to the "Metal" layer and cut the selected area.












































To make the metal texture, double-click on the layer to open the Layer Styles dialog box and select Bevel and emboss and Gradient Overlay.












































Dada
I found out that if I keep the black background, it looks gorgons too!




No comments:

Post a Comment