How I made - Time for tea section no.1

Hi guys! I've just finished designing my free kit for entering the designer kit contest. I want to show you how I made the kit and  I am curious to know how you use my kit so I decided to build this blog.

Everything start at green
I  remembered at the beginning I have a very fresh green color in my mind and this lead me to imagine a picture of green tea leaf. So I start making tea time theme's kit. Very funny, half of the kit is pink at last, haHA.

For the leaf, I found a free leaf vector. As it only has a outline shape, I draw the vein on the leaf.Then I use the leaf almost everywhere! Like the teapot. I got a picture of a real teapot for the teapot shape and added some light and shadow on that. Then I wrap the leaves on that teapot. Dada~ Nice teapot, right?





















No comments:

Post a Comment